Tuesday, January 15, 2013

the solicitor

I've been enjoying working a little different lately with graphite, doing some experiments in my sketchbook. I feel like a whole new world has just opened up for me! I think this is going to be a fun new year in terms of artwork. I've bought a whole tub of powdered graphite, new sketchbooks, colour pencils, erasers, paper, etc... ohh yesss. My whole workspace is covered in a light film of graphite, as well as my hands. beautifully dirty.
These are from a 8.25 x 5 moleskin sketchbook, so I'm really excited now to try and up scale my drawings onto something larger.

Also, something new, I've started a Tumblr specifically for posting artwork. It's more strictly about just the artwork itself, whereas on here it's more personal and about my experiences, etc. I will also be writing a little more about the concepts on my work on there, which i know people sometimes are curious to know. So please FOLLOW me, because I know you're all closet hipster's and have a tumblr account.

No comments:

Post a Comment