Wednesday, April 11, 2012

control

hi.
do I even give an excuse or should I just pretend nothing's amiss. I prefer the latter.
Photobucket
wow, there's not a lot I feel like I can say about this piece..
i know I'm really selfish when it comes to talking about meaning's behind the imagery, but the title makes it quite self explanatory. No one experiences an image the same way, there are just general directions but the details are all relative.
This image pulls from a multitude of different artistry styles and genres. I've been browsing through so many print work illustrations from old books, some japanese anime ink work, and lots of tattoos. And so many death metal bands have the most amazing album artwork.. it deceives you into thinking their music is good too. not true.




2 comments:

  1. Oh very neat. I like all the dots on the skin and sand, it gives it such an interesting texture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOOORRAAAY!!!!!SHE'S PUTTING ART UP AGAIN!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete